Terms and Conditions
1. Prices quoted are applicable for a standard install. See below for details. Specifications for a standard install.
• House should have the following features: Single storey house, Pitched roof and the meter box should be up to date as per following specifications:
• Fibre fire-proof back board.
• The casing should be made out of metal and not wood/chipboard.
• Enough space should be available to install an isolation switch.
Please refer to ‘Australian Standard AS-6002-1999 Domestic electric meter enclosure’ for further details.
• Install address must:
• Have clear, unhindered vehicle access for our installers.
• Have a completed home not under construction with wiring/power supply complying with current electrical standards?
• Have a suitable location for the inverter? If location is exposed or is in the open, a weather proof cover may be required.
2. The advertised price is only valid for tin roof (Flat roof not included) & single storey house. Extra charges will be applicable for tile/flat roof or multi storey property.
3. The advertised price is applicable if the solar system purchased is eligible as per the Small- scale Renewable Energy Scheme and you agree to assign the rights of the STCs to WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS.
4. The price advertised is not applicable if you require finance.
5. A minimum deposit of 30% is payable when ordering your solar system.
No loose wires which should be neatly tucked.
• No old ceramic switches — only circuit breaker switches.
6. The Goods remain WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS’s property until the purchase price is paid in full. Until you pay the full purchase price, you will be the custodian of the goods. The following points must also be adhered to:
• A. You must keep the goods in your possession.
• B. You must keep the goods in good condition and protect them from any damage.
• C. The goods must be kept in a location appropriate to the nature of the goods, separately and marked so that the goods are clearly and easily identifiable as the WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS’s property.
• D. If you change the location of the goods, WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS must be informed immediately.
• E. You must under no condition sell, assign, change, pledge, lien or other encumbrance to be created in relation to the goods.
F. If you sell any of the goods while they remain the property of WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS, the proceeds from the sale are owed to WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS and must be paid to WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS immediately.
• G. If you do not pay WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS the purchase price of the goods by the due date, WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS may require you to deliver the goods back to them. The cost of delivering the goods back must be borne by you.
• H. 48 hours’ notice will be given by WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS to you for the return the goods. If you do not return the goods within 48 hours, you must allow WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS to enter your premises to take possession of the goods.
7. Cancellation of any order after the cooling off period will incur an administrative fee of $200. Any fee charged by energy suppliers for approval of your solar system will not be refunded to you.
8. All the necessary information must be provided by home owners or the relevant account holder. Any incomplete or incorrect information provided by you may result in a delayed response.
9. WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS does not provide any warranty other than that provided by the manufacturer.
10. WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS will not be held liable for any damage to the solar system caused by fire, flood, storms or other accidents.
11. WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS does not give any guarantees regarding daily energy production by the solar system. Solar production output varies depending on the weather, direction of roof, shades and other factors.
12. If WHOLESALE SOLAR INSTALLERS incurs any extra costs due to incorrect information of any kind provided by the customer, the customer will be liable to pay those additional costs.
13. It is the customers responsibility to obtain all the necessary permits and permissions to have
solar installed on the property — this includes but not limited to Council Building approvals
and Permits, Strata Title Permission and Landlords permission.
14. The installation is carried out by one of our licensed tradesmen, which is nominated in our covering letter.
15. The nominated installer is responsible for all aspects of the works carried out at the customer’s house, including, but not limited to the following:
• Supply and transport of the goods to the house and onto the installation point
• Confirmation of the suitability of the electrical circuit
• Confirmation of roof trusses and stability as well as final decision on installation location of the goods
• High standard of workmanship and adherence to all applicable Australian Laws and Regulations
• Liability for the quality of the works, including any damage to the customer’s property under his own license and insurances
16. In the event of unforeseen changes to our installation schedule, WHOLESALE Solar Installers may change the nominated installer at their discretion but will make every endeavour to inform the customer.